Sunday, May 17, 2009

Avocado a Day - Day 14


Smoked Salmon Avocado Baguettes with Baby Spinach and Rocket

I bet you're wondering where I went for the last week. Where's my avocados? I am afraid to say I had a major emergency in my life and had to spend a week elsewhere and while I brought my camera, I was unable to have a workable kitchen and only ate avocados from their premade green packets.

But, without a photo, I also made Avocado Mousse. Two avocados, 60g sugar, 1/4 cup hot water and the juice of two limes with whipped cream to serve and some berries on top. Melt the sugar in the water and process the avocados. Slowly pour sugar mixture into the funnel tube as the processor continues. Add lime. Put i serving containers and refrigerate 4 hours. Pretty good!

How I've been feeling: A bit up and down. When the stress got to me from the week I was pretty bad. My skin and hair are still doing amazing and I will have update photos from that coming shortly. I also feel immensely thinner, but it could just be the packets of hospital grade food I've been eating.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your emergency - hope things are getting better. Really enjoying your blog and avo experiment - am a big fan of both! :)

    ReplyDelete