Monday, May 18, 2009

Avocado a Day - Day 15


Avocado Margarita

30mL tequila
30mL lime juice
15mL Grand Marinier
1/4 avocado
5 ice cubes
Rock Salt to Decorate

Ignore the fact that this photo was clearly taken during the daytime and that my glass is a martini glass and not a margarita glass and you have yourself a delicious drink.

Place all ingredients bar salt in the blender and whizz until smooth. On a clean glass, use a slice of lime with a slash cut into it to wipe the rim of the glass down. Pour salt on the table and rub the rim of the glass in the salt. Top with lime slice and pour alcoholic beverage in. Drink!

How I feel today: Happy, but that could be because I was drinking before noon.

2 comments:

  1. oh do I feel an avocado margarita already preparing itself in my kitchen? These sound dangerous. Delicious, but dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, delicious! I must try one of these too.

    ReplyDelete