Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Avocado a Day for 30 Days Experiment - Day One!


I am doing an experiment over the next 30 days and documenting it here. I am going off a theory that an avocado a day will make your skin clearer, your bowels cleaner, your hair glossier and your attitude cheerier. We are on day one with this salad.

Avocado Walnut Salad with Lime and Avocado Dressing
1 green onion
1 small handful chopped walnuts
1 avocado
4 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp Maldon salt
1 large handful baby spinach
1 homegrown fresh picked beefsteak tomato
zest and juice of one lime
red cracked pepper to taste

Today I feel: I am having a bad day, physically. I have a lot of acne on my chin currently and have the flu. Probably not the most ideal start to a diet, seeing as I am trying to see progress, but I digress. My hair is dried out on the ends and a bit limp. However seeing as there's FOUR superfoods in this salad, I should see how I feel tomorrow!!




Photo of my hair and skin on day 1.

My current measurements are:
wrists: 6"
neck: 12 1/2"
bust at widest point: 36"
bust at ribcage: 28"
waist: 24"
hips: 35"

Hair and skin photos will be updated weekly, new measurements will be posted at the end of the experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment